What is EFASS?
EFASS (short for Electronic Flight Assistant) is the ultimate Flightplanning and Moving-Map tool for virtual pilots. EFASS lets you quickly export your flightplan to common Addons and is compatible to all common Flight Simulators like X-Plane, FSX, Prepar3d and FS2004.
- Compatible to FSX/X-Plane 10/FS9/Prepar3d (v2)
- Flight-Planning / Route creation
- Moving Map
- Display Network-Traffic
- Display Network-ATC
- Supports any Whazzup-Based Online Aviation Network
- Route Display
- Weather-Map Upper-Winds (GFS) / Forecasts / SIGMET / AIRMET / TAF / METAR
- Weather-Charts: SIGWX / Winds Aloft / Satellite Cloud Images
- Aerodrome NOTAMs
- Detailed Ground Map-View with Aerodrome Layouts
- Night Mode
- Satellite- / Detail- / Schematic-View
- Generates PAX Lists
- Radio-Bar: Quickly switch to relevant controllers
- Flight Logbook incl. Delay-Tracking
- Chart-Management (automatic Chart-Selection depending on the flight stage) and Viewer
- Simulator-Integration Bar for quickly switching between ATCs, displaying useful information depending on flight stage
- Aircraft Manager (Create own A/C-Templates for Fuel calculation etc..)
- Automatically reads Online ATC-ATIS for runway prediction
- Taxi-Mode: Automatically zooms ground layout during taxi
- Multi-PC Ready. For example, you can use EFASS on a laptop that is connected via network to your Simulator-PC
- Export to various Addons/Pilot-Clients(Extendable by plugin system)
- Extendable/Tweakable via Addons
- Updatable NavData via Navigraph Airacs
- TELEX-System for communication
- Custom Tabs for quick Web-Ressouce access
- Online Dispatcher for virtual Airlines
- SDK (Software Development Kit) included
- Integrated Forum for Support
- Online Flight Recorder
- PIREP System with API-Documentation
- …and many more…
And the best – It is free!
Our aim is to bring more realism to the Simulation community. And that is the only aim. So EFASS is free. Deutsches Online Casino has helped support and financially aid this project.
All you need is an EFASS-Account that you can create during the installation process. As long as we do not have any additional costs, we try to keep this program free for everyone.